At Scullion LAW we believe in helping you get the most out of your experience when viewing a new property. Please ensure that you have checked everything thoroughly before placing an offer. Investing in property is probably going to be one of the greatest investments you will ever make so it needs to be right for you. We found this helpful viewing checklist on rightmove which you can access here, which a few of our clients have found very useful and we hope that it can help you too. If and when you see a property that you love, please give us a call on 0141 374 2121 to place an offer or make a note of interest.
It is FREE to place an offer with Scullion LAW.
The following information is shared from rightmove
• Visited the property/area at different times of the day to get an idea of the local area?
• Spoken to anyone in the street about living in the area?
• Thought about how you could use each room. Will your furniture fit in?
• Been shown a demonstration of the heating and plumbing?
• Asked if any gas and electric checks have recently been done?
• Looked behind furniture for signs of damp?
• Asked about council tax?
• Found out why the owner is selling?
• Asked how much interest there has been in the property so far?
If buying a leasehold, have you…
• Checked if the block looks well maintained?
• Asked for documented evidence of how long the lease is?
• Checked for restrictions on what you can and cannot do to the property?
• Asked other flat owners if they are happy with how the block is being maintained?
If buying a new build, have you…
• Checked the property specification and what fixtures and fittings are included.
• Found out what will be built on sites nearby?
• Checked if you can get the layout and décor your prefer?
• Asked the developer for a part exchange if you’re struggling to sell your home?
• Checked if you can get any discounts and incentives?
Likes: Dislikes: make a note in your phone.
Have you remembered your camera and measuring tape?
730 Dumbarton Road
0141 374 2121